Senior Engineers should be capable of independently performing most, if not all, of the following tasks:
- Developing quality assurance standards, requirements and metrics for all Kofax products and their applications, as well as customer-specific technology solutions
- Identifying, acquiring and using industry best-practice equipment, systems and programs for conducting all product and solutions’ quality assurance testing
- Working with cross-functional partners, such as Core Engineering and Product Management, to proactively evaluate product roadmaps and other innovations; contributing a specialist quality assurance perspective and providing such input and feedback into the development process
- Developing and executing against quality assurance test plans:
- Developing and maintaining automated test programs and scripts
- Developing and executing against detailed test procedures and test cases
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners to resolve problems and identify root causes of potential defects
- Evaluating and reporting on test execution results
- Working within team and across departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and maintain quality assurance testing processes and practices; continuously contributing to streamlined, more effective and efficient quality assurance testing
- Contributing, as appropriate, to downstream business activities such as technical publications and other technical communications’ tool development to ensure streamlined and effective end-user use of Kofax software products and their applications
- Through efficient and effective quality assurance testing standards, tools, techniques and execution, helping Core Engineering and other cross-functional partners to maximize the potential for new or updated releases to be completed on-time, on-target, on-budget and without compromise to quality
- Supporting other internal and external partners/stakeholders/customers, as and when appropriate, in responding to quality assurance testing inquiries and/or other ad hoc needs
- Staying abreast of industry and field developments; remaining current in the latest quality assurance testing technologies and functionalities, as well as ever-evolving needs of customers and their customers.
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
- Database management systems (MS SQL Server, Oracle) knowledge – installation, configuration; SQL queries;
- Experience in configuring / administering Windows and individual components (IIS, local policies, network, firewall, etc.);
- Understanding the architecture of web applications and web services;
- Stress and/or load testing experience using load testing utilities (Visual Studio Web Performance tools, JMeter, LoadRunner, etc.)
- Sniffers knowledge (Fiddler, Wireshark, etc.);
- Experience with Jenkins or similar tools;
- PowerShell scripts, batch scripts;
- Analytical mind;
- Teamwork skills;
- English at the level of intermediate and higher is necessary
Candidates for this position should hold the following qualifications, have the following experience, and be able to demonstrate the following competencies to be considered as a suitable applicant. Please note that except where specified as “preferred,” or as a “plus,” all points listed below are considered minimum requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in a related discipline is strongly preferred
- Typically has 5-7 years’ relevant technical experience
- Has a minimum of 1 or more years’ previous experience with similar product lines or subject areas as Kofax
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently on larger or more complex departmental assignments.
All interested candidates can apply by submitting their CV through the following link: https://jobs.silkroad.com/Kofax/careers?SearchString=Podgorica&page=2